You’re All Set!
At the end of this process, you should have a character with:
- A name
- Five aspects, along with some backstory
- One Great, two Good, three Fair, and four Average skills
- Between three and five stunts
- A mental and physical stress track of 2–4 boxes each
- A refresh rate of 1–3 fate points
Now you’re ready to play!
GMs, see the Scenes, Sessions, and Scenarios section for advice on how to take the aspects from the PCs’ sheets and from game creation and turn those into thrilling scenarios for the players to experience.
Players, check out the next section for more on how to use your aspects, or jump straight to Actions and Outcomes to learn more about how to use your skills to do stuff.