War of Ashes
Table of Contents
This Open Content supplement presents rules first seen in War of Ashes: Fate of Agaptus. They cover the following:
- Equipment stunts
- Advanced conflict rules designed to support (but not require) use of miniatures
- Magic based on the blessings and curses of capricious gods
- Wondrous artifacts from a lost civilization
- Expanded adventure creation mechanics
- Re-scaling a campaign that has been running for a while
Together they can be used to play a range of fantasy adventures, from old-school dungeon-delving with Fate rules to epics in the vein of the Odysseus's adventures.
These rules can be matched either with approaches as in War of Ashes: Fate of Agaptus or Fate Accelerated, or with skills as in Fate Core or Atomic Robo RPG. Throughout the text, we provide examples based on both.